Pirates, We have been approved to start practices on August 24th, 2020. We will be following all district mandates in terms of safety for Covid-19. Our goal is to operate safely to limit or eliminate exposure for our athletes while participating.
Tryouts will take place in the gym on August 24th, 2020 from 5pm-8pm. My goal is to select our Varsity team on Day 1. If I need to bring players back for a final look on day 2 I will. We will do a 2nd day for non-Varsity players after day 1 to finalize those teams. Everyone will begin in the same tryout. We will work in groups to limit our numbers on the court at one time. Any Freshman-Juniors that do not make Varsity are encouraged to come back on day 2 to tryout for the other team.
PAPERWORK MUST BE SCANNED AND EMAILED TO PIRATEVBALL@GMAIL.COM (Bring $50 payment to Coach at Tryouts)
1. Download the paperwork packet here
2. Read and Review all forms
3. Make sure to sign all of the pages. If there is a missing signature, you will have to redo the PDF that you send.
4. Scan and email (no text accepted) of the paperwork PDF. – THIS WILL NEED TO BE DONE IN ONE PDF, NOT MULTIPLE. – You can use a normal scanner to complete this.
– If you do not have access to a scanner you can use an iphone or ipad. The “notes app” is super easy to “scan” multiple pages in.. I did this a lot for school and you essentially take a photo of it within the notes app.
5. The Payment for the school insurance should be a check or money order payable to Braden River. – MAKE SURE TO LIST PLAYER’S FULL NAME IN MEMO.
– DO NOT SEND INTO THE SCHOOL OR DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY. I WILL NEED TO COLLECT IT UPON OUR FIRST IN PERSON MEETING.