Piratevball@gmail.com / 941.962.4859
PAPERWORK MUST BE SCANNED AND EMAILED TO PIRATEVBALL@GMAIL.COM
(Bring $50 payment to Coach at Tryouts)
1. Download the paperwork packet here
2. Read and Review all forms
3. Make sure to sign all of the pages. If there is a missing signature, you will have to redo the PDF that you send.
4. Scan and email (no text accepted) of the paperwork PDF. – THIS WILL NEED TO BE DONE IN ONE PDF, NOT MULTIPLE. – You can use a normal scanner to complete this.
– If you do not have access to a scanner you can use an iphone or ipad. The “notes app” is super easy to “scan” multiple pages in.. I did this a lot for school and you essentially take a photo of it within the notes app.
5. The Payment for the school insurance should be a check or money order payable to Braden River. – MAKE SURE TO LIST PLAYER’S FULL NAME IN MEMO.
– DO NOT SEND INTO THE SCHOOL OR DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY. I WILL NEED TO COLLECT IT UPON OUR FIRST IN PERSON MEETING.
- PLAYERS CAUGHT WITH OR DOING ANY KIND OF TOBACCO PRODUCT (VAPING), ALCOHOL, OR DRUG WILL BE DISMISSED FROM THE PROGRAM. THERE IS NO 2ND CHANCES WITH THIS. UNDERSTAND THAT THE CHOICES THAT YOU MAKE HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND THERE IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON THIS!
- KEEP IN MIND THAT ANY POSTING OF THESE ACTIVITIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE SNAP CHAT, INSTAGRAM, ETC, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TURNED INTO THE SCHOOL AND YOU WILL BE DISMISSED.
- Please take a look at the following document. It outlines the guidelines and expectations of the BRHS Pirate Program.
- The last few pages are a contract of acknowledgement that the document has been read by the player and family and their agreement to coincide with these policies. It will be required to turn in the week of tryouts pending a position.
- Our program is dependent on sponsorships for the purchase of training equipment and new jerseys. Please do your best to get these out to businesses. You don’t know who’s willing to sponsor until you ask!
- Below is our sponsorship letter. Please be certain all the pages of the document are inside of each envelope that is delivered.
- Packets are to be submitted directly to Matthew McElhiney – NOT THE FRONT OFFICE!
- Players are NOT ELIGIBLE to practice until this is submitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The following are for students who attended another H.S. or transferred into BRHS this year (Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, Private School Students)