Piratevball@gmail.com / 941.962.4859
THIS IS DUE BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE THIS SUMMER (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- $50 athletic fee (Check Made out to BRHS with your name on it!) NO CASH!
- EL2 – Sports Physical (Doctors Signature)
- EL2 – Medical History Form (Both Parent & Player Sign)
- EL3 – Liability Release Form (4 Pages – Both Parent & Player Sign)
- Athletic Insurance Form (Parent Sign)
- $50 Check made out to BRHS (NOT THE INSURANCE COMPANY)
- AAU Membership Card Printed (www.aausports.org)
- PLAYERS CAUGHT WITH OR DOING ANY KIND OF TOBACCO PRODUCT (VAPING), ALCOHOL, OR DRUG WILL BE DISMISSED FROM THE PROGRAM. THERE IS NO 2ND CHANCES WITH THIS. UNDERSTAND THAT THE CHOICES THAT YOU MAKE HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND THERE IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON THIS!
- KEEP IN MIND THAT ANY POSTING OF THESE ACTIVITIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE SNAP CHAT, INSTAGRAM, ETC, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TURNED INTO THE SCHOOL AND YOU WILL BE DISMISSED.
- Please take a look at the following document. It outlines the guidelines and expectations of the BRHS Pirate Program.
- The last few pages are a contract of acknowledgement that the document has been read by the player and family and their agreement to coincide with these policies. It will be required to turn in the week of tryouts pending a position.
- Our program is dependent on sponsorships for the purchase of training equipment and new jerseys. Please do your best to get these out to businesses. You don’t know who’s willing to sponsor until you ask!
- Below is our sponsorship letter. Please be certain all the pages of the document are inside of each envelope that is delivered.
- Sponsorship Letter
- Packets are to be submitted directly to Matthew McElhiney – NOT THE FRONT OFFICE!
- Players are NOT ELIGIBLE to practice until this is submitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The following are for students who attended another H.S. or transferred into BRHS this year (Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, Private School Students)